Subscribe to our
Financial planning gives you the reassurance that you are doing the right thing
As a trusted adviser, Questa Chartered can open your eyes to potential benefits to ensure the long term prosperity of you and your beneficiaries.
For anyone committed to financial planning, it is important to consider what your goals, objectives and priorities are now and in the future. As an individual, trustee or small business, what do you want your money to do in the short, medium and long term?
- Helps you understand your financial position and needs
- Sets out your goals and explains the strategy to achieve them
- Manages risks to ensure they are appropriate to your needs
- Recommends the most appropriate investments to manage your money
- Shows how each investment will help to realise your goals
- Includes regular reviews to ensure you remain on track to meet your goals and objectives
If you are considering managing your own financial planning, bear in mind the following:
- Do you have time to undertake the research yourself?
- Do you have the experience to make sound investment decisions?
- Can you be objective about your own situation?
- How would you keep up to date with changes to taxation and legislation that may impact upon your assets?
- Are you prepared to take on the risks and responsibility of planning your own financial future?