What we do
From advice on specific requirements to long term planning, we will provide you with a range of options for your financial future. Firstly, we will assess your current situation and create a personal plan to enable you to achieve your goals.
Our role is to help you to maximise your finances whether you are saving for retirement, looking for a mortgage or are concerned with preserving family wealth for future generations. Financial freedom for you may mean being able to give up work earlier, to go on that world cruise you’ve always dreamed of or to treat yourself to that sports car you’ve had your eye on.
Whatever ‘it’ is, by having a clearly defined financial plan, you are much more likely to realise it.
But we don’t just give you a plan and disappear. Personal circumstances inevitably change over time, as do the financial markets, so we will meet up with you regularly to make sure your plan is still on track to meet those goals and objectives.
Our services cover savings and investments, retirement planning, mortgages, tax and trust planning and workplace pension schemes. Within that, we offer any of the following:
- a full financial planning review
- a technical/specialist one-off planning report
- single transactional advice, eg help with obtaining a mortgage
The technical report can be useful in helping you reach a key decision such as whether to stay in your employer’s pension scheme, for example.
We also work with third party professionals such as solicitors or accountants by providing them with a professional financial planner’s report.
The exciting part is giving you options and opening up possibilities so that you can make the most of your financial situation.
Tax and Trusts are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We offer a selection of service levels with different features to meet the different needs of our clients.
– for clients with single investment transactions or who may only need a low level of interaction.
– for clients with sizeable investment portfolios and full financial planning needs.
– for clients with sizeable investment portfolios and full financial planning needs – this service has a wide range of additional benefits too.
We also supply a secure online investment portal and provide a regular market commentary.